- My niece had her birthday! I can't believe she is five. As she gets older I smile to watch her become more and more of a "person". Her personality is distinct already. What is better, is she seems to enjoy Uncle Nick and that makes me very happy.
She had a Hello Kitty cake :)
- I got to see some of my extended family that I love and miss very much. It was a treat to get to see them while they were here.
- I had a birthday of my own as well, which actually is today. But we celebrated it at the beach, in style, over the weekend. Tonight I will be going to a fancy dinner too!
Yeah, we played volleyball Top Gun style. He was Goose.
- Two of my good friends gave me the same gift. It got awkward.
Jack meet bigger Jack. No need to feel inadequate.
- Picked out a logo, business cards, and made reservations at the London Book Fair for our company. Our sales rep is lining up clients faster than we can get them on board, and business is not only trending upward, it is really fun as well.
Not only is he pretty talented, he is also a pretty good dude. Genuinely a nice guy.
- I managed to get a bit of writing done as well. I am excited to get the third novel out to you lovely people that ask me about it every week. It makes an author feel excellent to be "anticipated."